Re: Another progress report.

> If it works perfect under UNIX, it should work under BSD, so it should

It already works under FreeBSD.  :)

> work under Apple OS X...

Unfortunately, not without money I don't have.  I'm using the crossplatform
Qt widget set, which is a helluva lot nicer than programming GUIs with MFC
(for Windows) or raw Xt (for UNIX).  Qt is free for UNIX and Win32, but
the MacOS X version still costs a pretty penny.

> Do you have the source so it can be made into an online Java Servlet?

Absolutely.  Although it'd probably work better as a CGI script.  Have a
Webpage that asks for the TL, region, type and mass factor, then send the
data off to the back end for processing, grab the result, reformat it for
the web page.

--
Geek Code: GAT d- s+:+ a27 C++(+++)$ ULB++>++++ P++ L+++>++++ E W+ N+ w
           PS+ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t+ 5++ X-- R tv b+++ DI++ D--- G+ e++ h*