Re: Moving forward with guides

Zitiere Eric Benson <ebenson@uiuc.edu>:
 Stats alone leave you with
operatives running around
> with Desert Eagle .50's and General Electric M134's.
It's the commentary
> on
> the weapons that differentiates between the good, the
bad and the ugly.

> The question is - are people willing to work together
to produce a better
> product or are we going to get in a pissing war over
it?

one of the things i expecially like in "shadowrun" (
please insert a tm or other appropriate whatever when i
mention this) is the "user" comments on some equipment.
as some of us had to handle some real stuff there might
be valuable experience to share. i have had some
experience with standard issue german weapons and
some other handguns but canīt tell anything on the
impact side of their use as i was thankfully just
shooting holes in paper .

festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .