Re: deutsche unter sich / sourcebook recommendations?

--- Benjamin Lott <CamaroGen1@home.com> wrote:

> 	to me as well, i found an entire lot of ME books on
> ebay, but someone
> outbid me at the last second.

Dude... That was me.  And I believe that putting in
incremental bids of one dollar is called sniping it
out from under _me_.

If you want the GM manual, just ask.  My point of
bidding was to distribute the books to people on the
list.  The second thing I wanted is a first printing
of the Ultramodern Firearms.  I own EVERY OTHER book
already.