Re: deutsche unter sich / sourcebook recommendations?

> Dude... That was me.  And I believe that putting in
> incremental bids of one dollar is called sniping it
> out from under _me_.
>
> If you want the GM manual, just ask.  My point of
> bidding was to distribute the books to people on the
> list.  The second thing I wanted is a first printing
> of the Ultramodern Firearms.  I own EVERY OTHER book
> already.

      Actually, i'll back out and say that i was at work that night (RT
can back me up on this) and i had asked my girlfriend to check the
auction and bid to my max if someone outbid my previous....=) so, not
ALL my fault=)   And sure, i would love the GMs companion, that's really
all I wanted, and the handbook for one of my friends.  I just ran my
first game today with some friends, god, we had a blast.