Control Risk Group

Hey everyone. A bit of background info.

A while back a game was released for the PC called
Soldier of Fortune.  The company that made the game
hired a gentleman by the name of John Mullins to
consult for the game.  Mr. Mullins is a full time
consultant for Soldier of Fortune magazine.  I
interviewed him for my site (about the game and being
a real mercenary).  We've kept in touch ever since,
he's a fascinating guy and really nice.

Anyway, I saw Proof of Life last week, and i was blown
away.  Who ever it was on here that recommended that
film to ME fans, THANKS!  So i asked John what he
thought of the movie, and he had the usual reply "this
stuff happens a lot more than people think" etc etc,
but what was most interesting about his letter was he
mentioned a company called Control Risk Group
(www.crg.com).  I recommend everyone take a look at
this company, it looks to me like the closest we'll
ever come to a real BE/BE.

Kevin