Re: FBI re-evaluation of issue weapons ->Re: Armored cars

> Congresscritters who do that tend to discover the electorate really doesn't
> like being taxed.  :)

	Actually, I do not mind paying taxes, its part of our free society, I
just disapprove of improper spending of my tax dollars.  If my
congressperson came to me and said, "Look, we need to increase your
taxes by $1.00 a month so that we can improve the FBI/CIA/Local
Police/ATF/etc... "  I would say, sure, go ahead, I have no problem with
that.