Re: New Blackeagle/Blackeagle Theatre Office?

--- Ryan Pendergast <virtualpender@hotmail.com> wrote:
> If you do, do it very slowly.  No more than an
> office or two a year.
> BlackEagle income and line of credit can't support
> massive growth (plus
> realistically, there just aren't that many likely
> clients out there).

I'm keeping this in mind.  According to the growth of
Blackeagle/Blackeagle in the "past," there has been a
growth rate of 2-3 offices in a year, dependant on a
good customer base.

If we take a look at the potential growth "curve" that
is projected, Year 2000 could have easily supported
FOUR new offices.  Considering we are getting into
2001, putting up four new offices would not be outside
of the possibilities.

We still come down to WHERE do we put them?

My opinion on the matter is Buenos Aires AND Rio de
Janiro for South America (one of them being a Theatre
HQ), one in Southeast Asia (Bangkok, Singapore, or
Hong Kong) and the final one would be in the European
Theatre, whether it be in Eastern Europe (Budapest,
since there isn't an office in that sector, or Moscow)
or Africa (Rabat, Morocco).

BE/BE doesn't have to open new offices, they may end
up boosting their present offices by adding cells and
support, versus opening new offices.  If this is the
case, I would have the Atlantic Theatre split north
and south, having DC as the new "North Atlantic
Theatre HQ".

All of this is under the assumption that BE/BE would
have the same continued success and growth in the
past.  I haven't gleamed anything that would indicate
otherwise from the MEFHCP.  I would be happy to
entertain the idea that BE/BE could fall under hard
times.