Re: New Blackeagle/Blackeagle Theatre Office?

Von Jeff Pawlowski :

<snip>

>If we take a look at the potential growth "curve" that
>is projected, Year 2000 could have easily supported
>FOUR new offices.  Considering we are getting into
>2001, putting up four new offices would not be outside
>of the possibilities.
>
>We still come down to WHERE do we put them?

IMHO new offices should be put up if they make real sense, not because "we
can explain 4 a year" or so. Also, it might be a good idea to deliberately
leave some of them blank, the GM has much more freedom for his campaigns.

Arclight