Re: Millennium's End Website starting up

> This is what I forgot today :)  Unfortunately, I get a 404 ... 25kb
> is
> okay if it's an image map or the like, but otherwise...
>
> >oh, yeah - "Officially Unofficial" Do what?! Host our sites with
> you?
> >Again - DO WHAT?!
>
> I don't get what you mean... anything important? :)

i think he means that as it's "officially unofficial" do we have to bow
down to you as the master of the bought domain name, and let you host
all our sites ;-)

possibly not i think....but as the owner of this nice domain name, are
you going to allow us to give you all our urls, and post a big list on
your site ? or would you like to rehost the webring from there and
maintain it ? (serious questions, not sarcasm, in case you were
worried)

AJC