Re: New Blackeagle/Blackeagle Offices

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sounds good.

Budapest, Hungary
Good also, Prague is very close to Berlin and is still fairly north.
Budapest has modernized quite a bit, has a stable government, high tech
industry, and a seedy underworld.  That's in today's timeline.

Singapore,
I have to agree with the others on this one.  The Singapore government would
not put up with any nonsense from BE/BE cells in-country under today's
environment.  Who knows what Singapore would be like in the ME timeline, it
would not become more liberalized, that is for certain.

Before the hand over in '97, HK would be great.  Now, it is being
assimilated into the PRC, bit by bit.

If you want to put an office in SE Asia (IMO it would work well, that office
would be very busy).  Here are some suggestions that I have not seen in the
discussion:
Manila, Philippines - centrally located, cordial terms with US, fairly
modern city.  The gov. can be a bit unstable at times.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - High tech/high rent next to low life (sounds like
Miami), stable gov. (for the region)
Taipei, Taiwan - cordial US relations, high tech modern city, airline hub,
stable gov.  the down side is, who knows what the PRC has in store for
Taiwan in the ME timeline?

I am not familiar with the firearms laws in these countries, however, this
is fiction and the GM can fudge some. (how can operatives carry weapons in
most of the EU?!?)

Just my narrow minded and uninformed opinions.

Gareth Livergood