Re: New Blackeagle/Blackeagle Offices

Zitiere Jeff Pawlowski <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com>:

> After much deliberation and consultation, I want to
> submit for public comment/criticism the new
> Blackeagle/Blackeagle (fan-fiction) offices.
>
> 1. Buenos Aires, Argentina

yeah. reasons explained some time before.

> 2. Budapest, Hungary

affirmative too. prague just is too close to berlin to
make economical sense.

> 3. Singapore, Singapore

i´m not sure. in the somewhat darker me timeline the
singapore government will probably a lot stricter than
they already are irl, giving  westerners usually armed
to the teath very interesting restrictions. but bangkok
wouldn´t be much better and continental china? ... no
way!