Re: South African BE Office?

--- MathesonT@aol.com wrote:
> I think there is enough business potential to
> justify both.  Could even fit a
> Dehli based office in there.

Are you saying, "keep Singapore and add New Delhi", or
are you saying, "use New Delhi instead of Singapore?"

New Delhi is the capital, but it is also very far
inland.  Any thoughts and/or research on Calcutta?  It
is on the coast and pushed over to the east on the
border with Bangladesh.

> > 2. Johannesburg/Pretoria or Capetown?
>
> Johannesburg.  Larger business base for local
> customers and closer to
> neighboring countries.
>
> Rob

Johannesburg/Pretoria is larger, but Capetown has more
history.  What is more important?  I think it would be
very cool to have the office in the northern part of
Johannesburg nearer to Pretoria (the capital).