Re: New BE offices -> International Political Science

--- Jeff Pawlowski <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com>
wrote: >
> The issue is that you can have an office and base of
> operations there, but not conduct the actual
> operation
> (guns, breaking and entering, etc.) within
> Singapore.

  So where do you keep your guns =) ? Singapore is
also horrifically expensive, and you can FORGET your
ops. driving around in their fast cars... they're well
paid, but not that well paid. I'd seriously plump for
KL or Thailand somewhere. There's also a huge scope
for 'bread and butter' close protection work in
Thailand.

Mike