Re: Mag-Lite flashlights

One site you may want to look into is

www.surefire.com

I know from experience that they are an outstanding torch, I use one all the time
at work. Mine is a "6P" a bit bigger than the two "AA" size Maglite, and gives as
many lumens as the big Maglite triple "D" cell torches.

They also provide all sorts of add-ons and options, such as a hard case quick
draw holster, light filters (Blue, Red, Green & Yellow... as well as IR bulbs I
am told) and they all come with a thumb switch on the base.

I don't know the candle powers, but boy they've got it!

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing your work.

Salamander.