Re: Wild West

I am of the opinion that taking the Millennium's End
system, keeping the more generic portions, and
overlaying a new theme is a valid one.

The system is very solid.  It is based on a percentile
system that is very easy for people to visualize
probabilities.

Add the weapons system and the very dramatic damage
system and you have something special, regardless of
the theme layered on top.

I've been working on Psionics rules for the ME system.
 I understand that there are other equipment and
skills listings for various historical time periods
created by other ME fans.

Given the flexibility of the system, there are other
themes I've been thinking about (all started from the
Le Femme Nikita postings).  I've been looking at
X-Files, Pretender, 7 Days, The Sentinel, NYPD Blues,
etc. TV themes.  Since they are set in present day,
there is no particular need to alter much at all.