Re: Wild West

In regards to Mr. Livergood's message,

Those are fine and good points, I have a friend who is a very big proponent of
the GURPS system, but I believe that the whole idea of going through the effort
of converting Millenium's End to a Wild West Genre is due to the rather radical
(and much more realistic) overlay system used by ME as well as the games other
mechanics.

That said, I do have to agree that GURPS is actually a very good source for
background and flavour. They are rather thorough in thier research of genre. In
short, it wouldn't hurt to pick up a copy of the Wild West book for set up.

No flame, just constructive discourse.

S.