Re: Odd-ball conversions and left field questions

Izzy wrote:

> > Even if it would, you wouldn't want it too...the recoil would send you
> > out of control
>
>  Spot on.  In weightlessness you do not need much effort to move around.

True, but vaccuum <> weightlessness.  Often, but not always.  BTW, I can't see
how caseless ammo would need air to fire.  What, are G-11 chambers ventilated?

But in general, yeah, time to fight in space means time to bring back the
gyrojets.  From what I've read, when they work they really are fairly
effective.