Re: Is this too Sci-Fi? (Supersoldiers)

--- T-RO <tro@mpinet.net> wrote:
> First off, I play M.E. in todays time. I dont use
> the one from the book.

Because most people don't have access to the ME books,
I use our present time period as well.

On the note of "genetically altered/improved" humans,
you wouldn't have to change the system at all.

I run all sorts of games with altered realities, like
"The Pretender" TV show.  Here, you simply revise some
skills upward.  You have to be VERY careful not to
overdue it.  Usually half of the value you want to add
is more than sufficient.