Re: New Life for Millennium's End

In a message dated 4/4/2001 4:42:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gfvella@ozemail.com.au writes:

> The education/skills issue in character creation I will also nominate as my
>  major gripe with character creation. Like most people on this list I simply
>  ignore it, but if ME is to be re-released I'd fix it as again it is a
>  niggle.

The system I currently use works with character points that are generated
based on background (education, military, work).  Character points are then
used to purchase skills and statistics.  Different levels of education or
military training have different prerequisites for stats (usually Int for
education and Wil for military).  If you meat the prereqs then you can have
certain skills at starting levels above 55/27.  I will get something written
up and posted soon.

Rob