Re: New Life for Millennium's End

Two more problems often encountered in any roleplaying game -

The player who has little or no RPG experience, but who might have lots
of real world experience in this field or who has somehow rolled a very
experienced character; and

The player who has little or no real world experience.  Me, for example -
most of what I've read here about weapons, etc., has gone completely over
my head.  <G>  All I know about guns is - if you point them and they are
loaded, they go BANG! and sometimes hit something ...

Ann