RE: Re : New Life for Millennium's End

I really agree that in most games as well as in ME people hit too easily
(okay, old Twilight was an exception). I have read the current edition of
Recon and I think it uses the system where in combat all shooting skills are
divided by x (I don't remember the exact number, it might have been 5 or
10). Only ambushers could use "turkey shooting" ie. where they could use the
normal skill. Something similar might be usable in ME also. Of course I
don't know how this might apply to spec ops operators with better fire
discipline than normal line troopers (or that's the impression I have)...

"Even heroes die..."
- Oni

My Fading Suns page:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/joni.virolainen/fsindex.htm