Re: [ME] Re: Crippled US EP-3

----- Original Message -----
From: "ILL.OMEN" <ILL.OMEN@wanadoo.fr>

>Coriuosity again:
>How many of you have "serious" military/police training/background ?

3 and a half in the Australian regs, plus four in the reserves to help pay
for my university undergraduate, doing EOD and ordnance along the way and I
then worked for the NSW Police Service as a part-time Forensics tech  to pay
for my PhD.

Not real army in a sense, though I got to play in Cambodia and other
interesting places with the UN doing unto landmines before they did unto
others.

ciao

guy-francis