Re: New Life for Millennium's End

> Hmmm... I don't think the system is flawed... I think
> the GM is under-educated.

Gee, Jeff, thanks for telling me I'm under-educated.

> If you account for modifiers for stress, lighting,
> weather, windage, etc. I've had accounts that were
> very realistic.

Please find me standard modifiers in the book for stress, weather, windage,
and so on.  Yes, the system works perfectly well if a GM applies on-the-spot
modifiers to every single gunshot.  The problem with this is that some
players confuse this with GM capriciousness, and not always unrightly so.