Re: New Life for Millennium's End

--- "Robert J. Hansen" <rjhansen@inav.net> wrote:
> Gee, Jeff, thanks for telling me I'm under-educated.

As psychologists often say, "I cannot replace in your
head what you've already placed there."

> Please find me standard modifiers in the book for
> stress, weather, windage,
> and so on.  Yes, the system works perfectly well if
> a GM applies on-the-spot
> modifiers to every single gunshot.  The problem with
> this is that some
> players confuse this with GM capriciousness, and not
> always unrightly so.

If you follow a few threads here, Damien and a few of
us are going to actually create the "über-list" of
modifiers.  They are optional, of course, but this
would allow GMs to take some "realism" into the game
that is a completely compiled rundown of research into
MANY things that would effect a person's aim.