Re: Silent [good] & a quick question.....

--- "ILL.OMEN" <ILL.OMEN@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Are we all very quiet, or have I lost my conection to the ML ?

nope, we're very quiet, and thank god, i took yesterday off, had no ME
mails, i come in this morning and have 110.

i  think the "what we want in the next edition" rant is almost over, i
think the peeps at CyberGames have enought o be going on with....

just a quick straw poll, who has actually used the GenNet material i
wrote in their games, i'm wondering how useful it was, and how it was
used in the game...

the three sections are at
http://D-WOLF.net/content/content2.htm and are the "Crowley's Guide to
the Net", "GenNet Sourcebook part 2" and the "Milnet companion"

AJC