Re : Silent [good] & a quick question.....

>De : Aleister Crowley <AleisterJCrowley@rocketmail.com>
/SNIP/

> just a quick straw poll, who has actually used the GenNet material i
> wrote in their games, i'm wondering how useful it was, and how it was
> used in the game...
>
> the three sections are at
> http://D-WOLF.net/content/content2.htm and are the "Crowley's Guide to
> the Net", "GenNet Sourcebook part 2" and the "Milnet companion"
I downloaded them 2 month ago when I've decided to re-test ME with new
players, I'm affraid, I didn't manage to use your stuff right nowŠ

But as I've got a brand new player who want to play a "Hacker", I think the
work you've done will finaly be usefull to at least meŠ ;)

Damien