Re: Silent [good] & a quick question.....

I sent one copy only.

My computer crashed.  The email program was running, and I was connected
to the internet - I have no idea why the computer crashed.  I had left
the room for about five minutes.  When I came back the screen was totally
blank, but the computer was still connected.  I had to turn the power off
to shut the computer and the internet connection off.  When I pulled up
the program again there was an auto save of my message, which I then
sent.

I might have already sent the message once - but that would make only
two.  It seems there's an epidemic of duplicate messages going on!

Ann