Re: Silent [good] & a quick question.....(circle of 12 comments)

--- anitraf@juno.com wrote:
> Your 'Organisation' is a lot like my Hegemony.  Only more detailed.
> can use this ....
>
> In my world-system, the Organization is the Good Guys!  <G>

this was a bit of a wierd one, as it was based on an idea from a mate
of mine who ran a "game of death" in a Shadowrun game (think it was DR,
couldve been CP2020 for al i know) and it was a warehouse which had
massive speakers, strobes etc, designed for sensory overload.  i
thought about applying a similar "Game Of Death" in ME, but needed
major background to justify such a cheesy idea, so i wrote up the
island and the background behind it, thus, the circle of 12.  bit of a
conspiracy theory type thingy really, never actually used it in my
game, but maybe one day, when i'm playing another tongue fimly glued to
cheek game....;-)

AJ