Millennium's End London Sourcebook

Hi, folks -

OK, I'm slowly getting back into the gaming mode, after reducing my
professional workload by about, oh, 100%, to a more managable level
(LOL!), so I'm getting back to editing and adding to the Millennium's
End London Sourcebook.

This message is primarily aimed at players and referees who run UK
based games, as I'm trolling for new material. I'd like to hear from
anyone who's run games set in the year 2000 (Y2K), to submit entries
for the 2000 datasource to be included in the next (fifth) PDF edition
of the book. Contributors whoe entries appear will receive credit in
the book, of course!

While we're at it, if anyone has ideas for the 2001 data source, and
even the 2001 datasource, please get in touch!

(next up, after the MELSB is done, the MEFHCP will be trolled again,
lol!)

Get writing!

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Webmaster, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message may not
be those of the ISG. The information in this email and in any
attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or use this email for
any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other
person - you should also destroy this message, delete any copies
held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.