Re: Autofire templates available

--- Scott <becubed@connexus.net.au> wrote:

> I've finally finished the work I was doing on a set
> of templates for autofire.
> You can get them in the software section of MCN.
> Along with the templates are
> some suggested rules that should significantly speed
> up autofire.
>
> http://connexus.net.au/~becubed/

I'm using Office 2000.  I get nothing when I hit F9 or
Alt+Ctrl+F9 but #NAME? in the calculations and ONE
center shot on the templates.  I even get this out of
a new file off your website, and not changing the
values when I do an F9.  I've tried all new values and
F9 and get nothing different.

Please advise.