Re: Autofire templates available

Rob Thomas showed me that I was missing an "Add-in"
that fixed my problems.

I have a comment.  I usually have very short ranged
combat situations where the best type weapons are
Steyr TMP's silenced or FN P90's silenced...

This results in small recoil, but high scatter.  Such
templates have bullets that land in "negative Y axis"
ranges, that raise as range increases, versus
lowering.

IMHO, I think there needs to be an IF/THEN statement
needs to be added so that anything in the negative Y
axis range calculates down, instead of the default up
range.  If you don't have high scatter, this is not an
issue.  Also, along the same thread, high scatter
results in bullets in the negative X and Y range that
do not plot.

These are the only changes I would recommend, because
of the weird circumstances that I would use this
template in.  None of my players use rifles in auto.