Re: New Life for Millennium's End

In a message dated 4/5/01 9:45:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time, anitraf@juno.com
writes:

Perhaps the combat system is too easy for real world criminals, civilians
and police.  But do any of us know anyone who actually works for a real
world organization similar to BE/BE, who would have not only the levels of
training BE/BE requires but who would know about the stresses such
operative would be under?

Ann

      exactly, i have seen a discussion on "divisors" for attack rolls,
wasn't gonna comment on it till now.  Right off the bat most of my players
would be almost past the center of the divisor chart for violent
encounters....they work for an elite paramilitary orginization that goes
under fire often.  We have to keep in mind that this is a real world
environment with very un-real-world circumstances.

Benjmain