RE: New Life for Millennium's End

Yes, I have read it a few years ago. I'm not sure of the English name as I
read the Finnish translation of the book but it might have been "Elk Hunter"
or something like that. I think the writer was a retired Colonel (of SAS?).

"Even heroes die..."
- Oni

My Fading Suns page:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/joni.virolainen/fsindex.htm