Re: twisted approach to gunsmithing?

Zitiere CamaroGen1@aol.com:

> In a message dated 4/11/01 1:43:58 AM Pacific Daylight
Time,
> Marijn@Mercatorgeo.nl writes:
>

> > http://kalashnikov.guns.ru/models/ka174.html
> >
> > I hope my players will never find out about this
thing....
> > 1000m headshot *around the corner* anyone?
> >
> > Marijn
> >

> is that a joke?=) lol

donīt know about russians, but in ww2 germany really
experimented with versions of the mp and assault rifle
with bend barrels to shoot round corners in close
quarters combat. thank go the nazis actually
experimented with so many weird weapons that those that
actually might have changed their chances to win went
unnoticed or without sufficient support. iīd look
terrible in brown shirts...

festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .