Re: New Life for Millennium's End

In a message dated 4/14/01 1:23:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Brian_mcdonald@uniserve.com writes:

ben i think you are missing the point.  if you know something about guns
these are things you can deal with in some way.  If your knowledge of
firearms is based on watching arnold and sly blow stuff up plus a copy of
the rules then you don't know these are grossly unreasonable things.  If
you want to make the game quasi-realistic they should at least be mentioned
in the rules somehow somewhere.

      I do know a little something about guns, and have fired, oh, a few
rounds.  My point was the players will do whatever they can get away with.
Just out of curiosity, what are other people's house rules on reloading?  We
have already been talking about scoped shots, but what about reloading?
House rules are just that, house rules, and it's gonna be a while before we
see a new version of the rules.

Benjamin