Re: A new tool for in-building work

On or about Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 12:10:08PM +0100, Roger Stenning typed:

>I'm dubious about this 'radar flashlight', though; remembering hos Tom
>Clancey was hooked on a peice of sci-fi tech that would never have
>worked in the first place, and with no offence to the other Roger, not
>withstanding hand held battle field radar systems, are we sure this
>hand-held flashlight radar tech actually (a) exists, and (b) works as
>advertised?

I have no information about it other than the article I forwarded and
the web site reference. It sounds as if these guys have got something
in the prototype stage, which might or might not end up as a usable
product, but for which they want to attract funding.

Not so much a thing to sell your agents, therefore, as a possible
corporate espionage scenario.

Other Roger