Re: Firearms training classes?

Actually, these places are quite good. They teach things like stress
management and not just what *to* do in a crisis situation - but what
*not* to do. They teach you to analyze a situation and make key
decisions.

A classic example is to avoid hollywood stunts like driving *and*
shooting. Pick one - driving *or* shooting; trying to do both just
causes you to be bad at both.