Re: What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

According to anitraf@juno.com, on Thu, 03 May 2001 the word on the street
was...

> In my experience, a lot of first contact with the gaming community comes
> at conventions.  Then one finds a group in one's own home town to join.

There are no game conventions in my area, and very few in the rest of the
country. Those that are held, are AFAIK visited almost exclusively by
people who have a reason to be there -- read: gamers -- and probably the odd
hanger-on who gets dragged there by a gamer friend.

> >>Whenever a new player joins our group,
>
> Where do you get your new players from?

Mostly they're friends of existing players -- well, I say "mostly" but
a more accurate statement would be "virtually always" -- who want to give
this thing they've heard about a try.

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  If there are vegetarian hamburgers, why isn't there beef lettuce?

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998