Re: What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

On or about Thu, May 03, 2001 at 10:57:13AM -0400, anitraf@juno.com typed:
>>>It's a lot harder in non-generic fantasy, or SF,
>to get across this sort of core knowledge.
>Agreed.  But if the core knowledge is from a known source (such as Star
>Trek), the player comes in reasonably well informed.  ("Was that phaser
>set on stun?")

Yup. Hence "non-generic" - I like to play in worlds that aren't Star
Trek or Tolkien, but when I've run games at conventions I've deliberately
kept as close to sources I'd expect the players to recognise as I
could.

My point (I think I had a point) is that ME is an extremely good system
for getting most potential players involved.

Roger