Re: What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

>>Although I don't play much at conventions (on average, I make it to two
>>conventions a year, and only at one is there any organized gaming) this
>>applies to new players in normal gaming groups as well.

In my experience, a lot of first contact with the gaming community comes at conventions.  Then one finds a group in one's own home town to join.

I repeat, in my experience.  This might not be true for other gamers.

>>Whenever a new player joins our group,

Where do you get your new players from?

Ann