Re: What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

> > How many people who are new to RPGs read the rules
> anyway?

Catagory a) Doesn't read the rules and doesn't want to
as there is a feeling that it would ruin the game [I'm
like this as regards Cthulu and Deadlands]

Cat b) Reads a bit of the rules, relies on GM for
heavy stuff

Cat c) Reads them every night before bed, despite the
fact they never GM a game, just so they can weedle
some advantage.

I'd take type 'a' over 'c' players happily!

Mike