Re[2]: What I think that should been done in m-end version 3.0

On Thu, 10 May 2001 19:07:38 +0200
Gurth <Gurth@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> According to Mike Fortey, on Thu, 10 May 2001 the word on the street was...
>
> > Catagory a) Doesn't read the rules and doesn't want to
> > as there is a feeling that it would ruin the game [I'm
> > like this as regards Cthulu and Deadlands]
>
> Category d) Doesn't read the rules because they can't be bothered -- the GM
> knows them, right?

Catagory e) read the rules, so the GM doesn't have to doe alle math in
the system and knows the modifiers for most things - Doe any have this
catagory of players?

Dann Ernstsen
Vanløse Alle 22, 3tv
2720 Vanløse