Re: uh - liquid nitrogen grenades???

> I've read this book, it's completely implausible in all sorts of places,
but
> an ejoyable read all the same. The guy who wrote it is Australian IIRC and
> has since published another book, who's name escapes me.

I have read that one also.  Fun read, just had to force myself through the
goofy places.

I have read several technothriller book by Austrailian authers (at least 3
differant authers that I know of).  None of the ones I have read could get
any technical details (and the not-so-detail) right.

For the Austrailians out there (and everyone else), this was NOT ment as an
insult or generalization.  Just an observation, from limited experiance.
Let me know the names of the Austrailian authers that do get the details
right (at least close).