Re: Bad Technothrillers (was nitrogen grenades)

In a message dated 5/10/01 10:08:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
01340743@3web.net writes:

> * Inaccurate factual descriptions ("thumbed the safety off the Glock 20")

      This is the one that always bothers me.  The part where two guy sare
holding each other at gunpoint, then, something happens to distract them,
they start fistfighting, one of them gets their gun back, and then gives a
tag-line, then he WORKS THE SLIDE CHAMBERING A ROUND and shoots the guy.   So
youre telling me, that whole time you were walking around and pointing a gun
with no ROUND in the chamber?  It happens a lot in police movies to, and i
know police officers always have a round in the chamber at all times.

Benjamin