Re: Bad Technothrillers (was nitrogen grenades)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tengu" <tengu@concentric.net>
To: <millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: Bad Technothrillers (was nitrogen grenades)

Damn you all.
I never expected my pet hate - Mathew Reilly - to grace this fine site.

For the record - Ice Station is bad.  And his third book "Temple" could be
classified as a crime against literature.  Although for anybody that feels
likes melding ME with something spooky like Cthulu then Ice Station is a
potential scenario - just stop reading at about the 4/5ths point, let your
imagination do the rest and you'll finish with a superior product.

Stuart

> > The movie _Freejack_, where there's a sound of a hammer being cocked.
Pan