Re: New Campaign starting

> > It is a bit harder to come up scenarios for the
> > former SBS operator, but
> > he could be hired for some underwater demolition or
> > to be part of a
> > rescue operation where SCUBA is needed.
>

> If you have any queries about the technical aspects of
> Diving and the kind of way to run a dive, or suitable
> scope of ops queries, drop me a line.

	I have a bit more hazier concept for this player but my
	idea is following.

	*Scenario happens before he joins BE. He works in a diving
	equipment store as a sales clerk and he also arranges diving
	lessons to tourists and the like. However, he does not really
	like this work and thus when he is talking with Johnnie Walker
	bottle in local bar, a group of men approach him of helping
	them in a problem.

	He is approached on idea of diving for these guys because their
	diver got into accident and broke his leg (the stupid SEAL got
	too drunk and fell on stairs). His work would be to dive into
	a sunken yacht and collect all CD-ROMs as well as hard drive
	from that vessel. Pay is good, in cash and no recips going to
	tax people. I believe this would be tempting offer to ex-diver
	with poorly paying work and skills to do it.

	Adventure will include finding vessel (these three men, one is
	ex-SEAL diver handling search, other two are helping him and they
	all are professional criminals), then diving there alone and
	fetchingt computing equipment. Vessel is not very deep, just 10
	or 15 meters so there should be not so much need for special
	training. They also have fairly good idea where it is (thanks
	to GPS).

	Vessel is ridden with bullet holes but diver should have no
	problem doing his work if he is good in it. When all is said
	and done, he gets paid and these three guys will disappear.

	Any ideas or concerns on this adventure?