Re: New Campaign starting

> Janne Kemppi wrote:
> >

> > Are there any ideas for adventures I could run for these two?
> >
> Moi Janne!
>
> It's nice to see you in this list too :-)
>
> If the businessman is nobody famous, then the BG doesn't have to worry
> about that but I am sure an expensively dressed man attracts a lot of
> unwanted attention (if you like) from low lifes. These situations can
> lead to situations where the BG can use her diplomatic as well as
> martial training. If you want to go to extreme, there might even be an
> attempted kidnapping...

	This scenario is based on what one technical support guy in my
	company told me when we were drinking. He had been sent to south
	Africa few years back in a great hurry to fix some major problem.
	However, he was quite worried of his safety and told this to SA
	end of people. These guys said they'll take of it and assigned
	him a guy who was essentially his chauffer. Took him from airport
	to hotel and to company and back again, every day during his time
	in there. This guy said the driver was bodyguard but in a low key
	way and things went smoothly (nothing happened).

	This is the idea. The ex-FBI agent is assigned as driver to this
	businessman who is worried of his health in Miami and drives him
	between hotel to business office to airport. I am thinking that
	things would go smoothly other than following problems:
	First day:
	*Client Arrives from Europe. Nothing happens.
	Second day:
	*Clients Laptop runs out of batteries in traffic while running
	technical meeting back to Europe end of things. She has to get
	him electricity -FAST!
	Third day:
	*Actual dangerous situation will be attempted carjacking in the
	traffic lights. Two young hoodlums will approach car in hope of
	scaring her to give it to them and steal money from the passenger.
	These will be armed with a knife and a small caliber revolver.
	Fourth day:
	*Nothing happens. Client flies back to Europe.