"First Mission" just finished...but "Hackers" will start soon...

I ran the "First Mission" scenario last week. It was a single 4 hour
long session, where Miss FBI worked as chauffeur to German engineer
visiting in High-Tech US Company. Player did everything so well that
there was no need to start inventing anything extra. As a matter of
fact the planned dangerous situation (potential carjacking) happened
without any railroading. Character road her car off highway bwecause
of a major traffic accident and when driving through smaller roads,
she turned to wrong direction and ended up in a bad neighbourhood.
Two hoodlums approached the car but she speeded of potential ambush
and client did not even notice the situation. Good roleplaying ruled
the day and deserved 40 points given as experience.

However, This week is off-week (we both are busy) so I have to start
building next mission for Miss FBI. I am planning of running a longer
scenario now. This scenarion tentatively termed as: "Hackers" will have
two parts:

1) BE is hired to find a suitable hacker who could do a computer crime.
The concept of adventure is search for suitable candidate which means a
lot of footwork,that will introduce player to Miami in general.

2) BE is hired to arrange everything for found hacker while he is doing
the computer crime. This is based on Finnish news report on how criminal
professional computer hackers are hired by a corporation to do some
industrial espionage. This adventure deals mostly of fetching necessary
hardware, facility and 'support' and thus introduced player to technology
side of Millennium's End.

Now my problem is on how should I make the adventure for finding the
particular computer criminal. I have been thinking that she would at
first discuss with hackers working for BE as pointers on places where
such computer professionals hang around. Then she would go forwards
based on recommendation of one of hackers in BE and then start asking
forwards and go on until she'd find suitable candidate. Any ideas on
what kinds of things could happen/should be taken into consideration
or just good places to visit for this character?