Millennium's End RPG Essays

I've been calling the Satellite paper and the Airport
Security paper a series called, Millennium's End RPG
Essays.

I've been given a great idea inspired by a few of you
list members.  The idea goes like this.  Volunteers
sit in a research pool.  A need comes from the players
for a small bit of source material.  This is passed
along to the research pool.

A person or group in the research pool volunteers to
put together a small essay on the topic.  They receive
all credit and it is posted and distributed for the
benefit of all players.

I get content for the webpage (which I do not put
advertising up so I do not benefit from traffic other
than being a service to the fans), and the players get
a responsive and dynamic source of material, that is
timely and usable in their games.  Researchers/Authors
get their name on the paper and the Kudos for the
work.

What do you think?

The Satellite paper only took me a single evening to
write, after I got off my *ss and pulled together my
materials.  The Airport paper was a little bit harder,
but not that much.  It still only took a single
evening.  Evening = watching three hours of TV at the
same time as writing.

If players think this is a good service, there could
be a great deal of demand.  Such demand would need a
fair number of volunteers.  If you're interested in
volunteering, email me at jeffowski@millenniumsend.com
and if you have an essay suggestion, I'll come back
for it after I have some volunteers ;-)