Re: ME Firearms question

	Sure. Law allows everyone own anything if they like but
	but getting permit for automatic weapons is quite difficult
	(ie. you have to be collector and that is very difficult to
	be). However, there is nothing on law preventing company from
	owning full automatic weapons (although getting permits is
	probably going to be VERY difficult I am sure). Ofcourse, in
	a fantasy world of BE, I wave that mountain of paperwork go
	away and licenses come through...